How to Play the Guitar




Hi! I hope you liked my digital story. Let's talk about the creation of it. I used LucidChart to create my graphics, then I prepared a script on Google Documents. After finishing my script and my chart, I recorded my voice with my smartphone and then sent recording to the cloud. I downloaded the track from the cloud and recorded the screen of my computer while the recording was playing. I showed the right charts as I was talking so it became complete. Then I merged the video and the audio track with the help of Sony Vegas editing program. I would definitely give this kind of a task to my students because it will increase their planning. I wouldn't have completed my project If I started with a recording. I ordered them carefully. So students will learn that they have to do it too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts