#AreWeReallyFree?

             Hi everyone, me and my friends made a padlet about freedom, including human rigts, women rights, children rights and animal rights, If interested, please check it out. The making of the padlet was quite different acutally. It wasn't hard, it wasn't difficult, nor easy. It was a different concept than I was used to. I wasn't sure what to do at first, but then I decided to make a podcast, and to avoid being very dull, I added a spectogram and some effects to the the podcast and made it a bit different than a standard podcast. The padlet concept helped us make our own posts easily but at first I was expecting something rather one piece, but it was rather a collection of works of us. 


 Our project can contribute to 21st century learning because I believe it is a learner based concept, there aren't limitations, when examining the padlet site, one can choose among different posts about different topics without any limitation. Other than that, we made different kinds of posts, I made a podcast, İlayda and Gülşah made a vodcast, Munise wrote a post about the color of freedom, so a learners can choose the one in which they are more interested.

To visit our site, please click here

Comments

Popular Posts